Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bookcases

So as most of you know we have spent the last few weekends and Todd has spent time during the week building some built in bookcases in our familyroom. I am proud to say they are FINALLY done and they fit PERFECT. And when I say perfect I mean there is not a hair of space left from side to side. These picture do not do them justice at all. They match the rest of the wood in the house so perfectly I don't think anyone could notice they were not there when we moved in. Thank you again to John and Todd for making my drawing into a reality! Now its on to the cases upstairs and the dinningroom table. :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tif,
I'm glad to see bookshelves turned out perfect for you. John had mentioned finishing them, which is an accomplishment. It must be refreshing to have a project completed. Big pat on the back, 'cause they look fabulous!
:)