Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The New Park

Papa told us about a park up the road form us. It was a gorgeous evening so we thought, what the heck, we'll go check it out. Its actually a really nice park and the kids had a great time. It was the perfect set up for some picture taking. I took hundreds of pictures, so I finally got a couple of good ones. Watch for some pictures to be coming in the mail soon. Alexander has never been in the grass barefoot before, so as you can see in the pictures, this was a very interesting thing or him. he wasn't too happy with the grass touching his feet at first. Natalia is very much at the age where she doesn't want to stop and pose for pictures anymore, making it very frustrating for me to get a "cute" picture of her.

this is a daddy and daughter who really love each other!


I asked Natalia to make a cute face, and this is what she does!




apparently the park is way too tiring for John











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay... these are probably some of my favorite thus far. Alexander is hilarious and Natalia is such a little squirt! I love her squishing her face.

The Duncan Family said...

Thank you! I love these pictures too! I just love my kids!

The Lenz Family said...

I love Alexander's shirt.