Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello 175, I don't remember the last time we saw each other

So as many of you know, John and I have changed our lives in a BIG way and have committed to be healthy and get to a healthy weight and place in our lives. This has been a huge change for our family, not just us. The people around us had to go through our crazy mood swings when our bodies were detoxing from processed foods and while we have a long way to go, we have come so far, I had to share.

This morning was a huge moment for me, I hit my 30lb mark, according to our scale. I was telling John this morning that I am so happy to be here because I cannot remember when I was 175 last. I think it might have been about 7.5 years ago when we got married, but even then I am not sure. I have been "dieting" my WHOLE life that I cannot tie my weight to a time in my life. HOW SAD IS THAT!?!? Well I am not longer dieting and I am living my life, HEALTHY!


I am also proud to say John has lost over 40lbs and we are all so proud of him. This has been a huge struggle for both of us, but I think John has made the biggest changes in his daily life and deserves credit for it! GO JOHN!!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but for me its only two

HOLY COW! Why didn't I do this sooner??????????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys!

Rachael said...

Tiff, you look amazing! Way to go

Rachael said...

Tiff, you look amazing! Way to go