Tuesday, August 12, 2008

House Shopping

House shopping is no fun when you are married to John. He wants all the project houses which are over priced and need lots of TLC. I want the ones which are done and cheaper. Go figure, right? John's the one with "big dreams" I am the logical one. He works more than full time and I am going to be home with two small kids, when will a project house get done?? It will be like the house we are in now that is half painted in the living room and dining room after being here almost three years.

Anyhow, I am desperately trying to find a house John will fall in love with, and I like so we can move before winter comes...I am thinking this is going to be hard.

Just in case you all don't remember Duncan's, meaning John are stubborn! And Wood's, meaning me, are bossy so I am thinking this is going to be a long road a head of us.

I think we found a house which works great for what we need, John likes it but he wants to keep looking, now he wants to look out by his work...we are NEVER going to find anything, there is always something wrong with EVERY house, you cannot convince him, he will never find the "perfect house!" So the house we looked at yesterday has 4 bedrooms, (a room for each kid, mom and dad, and papa, check!) It has a family room which is downstairs, (kids playroom, check!) it has a doggie door, ( Emma can get outside, check!)it has a nice kitchen, (tif will be happy, check!) And it has a living room John's annoyingly large TV will fit in! (YEAH, John will have what he needs, happy family happy home! maybe he could check this one off and make the dang offer!?!)

Can you tell I am 38 weeks pregnant and hate my current house? :)

Happy Tuesday! The weather is gorgeous and we have AC yeah!!!!!!!

No comments: