Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update on Mr. Alexander John

We had a dr appt yesterday and things are moving along, slowly but surely. Better something than nothing though, Nat never got things moving a long so its nice to go in and hear things are moving forward.

I am 1 cm dialated (whipty doo, right? 9 to go...) and my cervix is softening a bit, Alexander is dropping into place. YEAH! Go Alexander, show your sis how its done.

As most of you know, Dr. Ono is Leaving for Italy soon so I have to have this baby soon. He is going to try and schedule me for an enduction on Monday the 18th, and if picky St. Vincent will not let him then he is scheduling it for the 25th. FINGERS CROSSED! FINGERS CROSSED it is the 18th!!! It just works better for everyone. Or Alxeander could decide to come on his own before the 25th and that would be good too. My Dr just wants to make sure he is there for the birth, and I would like him to be there too! He is seriously the best dr ever!

We will keep you updated though, so check back!

No comments: