Friday, September 26, 2008

Alexander is ONE month and Nat's such a little teenager :)

Yesterday was Alexander's one month birthday. As everyone who knows me knows, my kids get a little mini photo shoot on the month marks. Here are some of those photos.

Natalia and Alexander both went in for check ups this last week. Out little girl is becoming such a kid. She is now 27lbs and taller than most of her friends. She is such a big help with her brother, when she is not being a two year old. At the dr she helped Dr. Fisher-wright check her brothers, ears, nose and mouth. It was the most exciting thing for her that day. She thought she was hot stuff. She amazes John and I daily with the things she is learning and with the attitude she is getting. She truly is a WOOD DUNCAN, she has the "best" from both families. :)

Alexander is growing much fast than I ever thought he would. He was exactly 8lbs on Thursday and is 22 inches long now. He is eating all the time, which is not so much fun for me, but we make it work. He is such a joy in all of our lives. I am not sure if he is Nat's yet, but we'll get there.





No comments: