Sunday, August 23, 2009

Alexander's First Birthday Party!

We decided to have Alexander's party the weekend before his birthday so Madison could be a part of it. so we had his party this last Saturday and while not everyone who we wished could have came, we had a lot of really great people who showed up to take part in celebrating this past year of Alexander's life.
I have spent the last several months making a video of his first year and as soon as I can get you tube to work for me, I will post it for everyone to view.
Its hard for me to think my little baby boy is one already. I did good though and I didn't cry at the party. Its just hard when you know you're never going to get to do a 1st birthday party again. I wish I would have done a few things differently for his party, but when you live in a house with boys, you're plan change a little. All in all, Alexander's party went really well and there were a lot of really good friends and family who came.
Thank you to everyone who has made this last year so much fun. And thank you for all the people who have helped me with Alexander and his challenges, and mine for that matter. His one year check up is on the first of September so I will keep you posted on how he is. But I am guessing he is just perfect, but yes, I am a little bias. What can I say? I am madly in love with that little boy.















































1 comment:

The Lenz Family said...

Very cute! I love Nat's tutu.