Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A tea Party

A few Sunday mornings ago Natalia pulled out this tea set a friend of mine bought her when she was a baby. I have never let her play with it, its just has too much meaning to me, I just have been so afraid she would break it. Now that she is older, she has been dieing to have a tea party. I finally gave in:

She called her Nee Nee and Chelsea and asked them if they would like to come over for a tea party and unfortunately they were not able to make it. She was very broken hearten. Apparently her mother is not good enough to have a tea party with, either that or she just spends everyday with me and wanted someone different at her and Maddie's tea party. She asked if she could call up May May. She of course said YES! Mary is the best sport ever, she loaded herself up in her car and drove the 45 minutes to come have a tea party with her two little nieces! The girls had the best time and Nat was so happy to have her May May here! Now whenever she is talking to people she tells them, "you can come to my house for a tea party!" She cracks us up.

I didn't have a table cloth small enough for the girls' little Ikea table so I pulled out the nicest thng I could think of that would work, a Lois Vuitton scarf my sister gave me! SPOILED little girls!




No comments: